It’s so important for busy working families like yours to have a home that is their sanctuary. A place to make memories, to entertain friends and family, to cook up delicious meals, play music and relax in peace. You also want it to function beautifully, so that everything is organized and day to day living is just easier. And you want your home to feel welcoming and beautiful, a home to be proud of.
Let us help you create it.
With our full interior design service, here’s what you can expect –
- An initial design meeting at your home with Susie Trainor. During this consultation Susie will ask you many questions to get a detailed picture of what you really want for your home. What’s working, what isn’t. What’s on your wish list? What’s most frustrating? Do you have inspirations you’d like to incorporate? Let’s talk about it all, including budget!
- Design concepts and moodboards reflecting our discussions
- Floorplans and space planning
- 3D renders to really help you visualise the finished space
- Finishes samples so you can touch and feel all the lovely bits going into your home
- Detailed specification schedules
- Custom kitchen and bathroom design, including all finishes and fittings selections
- Custom joinery as needed to provide storage solutions and that luxury finish
- Interior Decoration– we work with you to select, procure and install everything including furniture, wallpaper and soft furnishings, rugs, artwork, window treatments and accessories
- Weekly email progress reports to you
- Liaising with trades and suppliers, builder and architect
- On site meetings to make sure the project is progressing as intended
Sounds good? Call or email Susie to arrange a free 15 minute discovery call to discuss your project!